- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
Get on the Payroll with Pinnacle’s Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
If you’re looking to start a career in bookkeeping, payroll or providing Business Activity Statements ('BAS') services, Pinnacle’s bookkeeping course will get you started. With our flexible delivery options, you can build your study around other commitments, whilst at the same time receiving the support and mentoring you need to complete the course.
Potential career paths with completion of this qualification:
- Small Business Bookkeeper
- BAS Agent
- Contract of Staff Bookkeeper
- Payroll Clerk
- Accounts Payable Officer
- Accounts Receivable Officer
|Study duration||1 year. Self-paced|
|Payment options/ Fees1||
$1695 NTAA member
1 for more information about payment options refer to Enrolment Form.
This online bookkeeping course will equip you with the skills needed to work across a range of settings, including accounting and finance as well as the wider business environment. Content of the program reflects the broad range of skills and knowledge required by bookkeepers across a wide variety of contexts and environments. It focuses on the responsibilities of bookkeepers in:
- Establishing and maintaining accounting systems including MYOB;
- Assisting with BAS processes;
- Processing of payroll and associated functions; and
- Developing management systems for organisations.
Completion of the course qualifies you to work as a bookkeeper anywhere in Australia. It also provides you with the required units of competency for registration with the Tax Practitioner’s Board (TPB), qualifying you to provide GST/BAS services.
It focuses on the key areas of bookkeeping knowledge and skills. You will learn:
- How to prepare financial statements
- Payroll procedures
- MYOB computerised accounting
- Cash Accounting Systems
- Accrual Accounting Systems
- How to complete BAS’s
- How to prepare business documents and financial reports
- Recieve a FNS40215 – Certificate IV in Bookkeeping, a national qualification that enables you to work as a bookkeeper Australia-wide.
- Obtain the educational competencies required to obtain GST/BAS agent registration with the Tax Practitioner’s Board.
- Gain a full understanding of bookkeeping and payroll functions, increasing your opportunities for employment as a bookkeeper or within an accounting team.
- Open a pathway to further study courses such as FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting.
Certificate IV in Bookkeeping Brochure